第二节 签证常见问题
1. What ki'nd of vi'sa do I need to go to Can'ada
1. 我去加拿大需要办理什么签证?
2. How do I get an ap`plica'tion form?
2. 我怎样才能得到签证申请表?
3. How do I apply'?
3. 我如何申请?br>
4. How much does it cost?
4. 费用是多少?
5. How long does it take to get a vi'sa?
5. 得到一张签证花多长?
6. Can I get a vi'sa at the bor'der or at the air'port`?
6. 我是否可以在边境或机场获取签证?
7. Do I have to have a pa'ssport` before' I can apply'?
7. 我申请之前是否必须有一本护照?
8. What support'ing doc'uments do I have to submit' with my ap`plica'tion?
8. 在递交申请时,我必须交哪些材料?
9. Can my friend/rel'ative/spouse apply' for a vi'sa for me?
9. 可以由我的朋友/亲戚/配偶帮我申请签证吗?
10. Can I apply' by mail?
10. 我可以以邮寄的方式申请吗?
11. My ap`plica'tion was re'fuse`d. What can I do about' it?
11. 我的申请被拒签了。对此我该怎么办?
12. What can I do to support' the ap`plica'tion of my friend, rel'ative, or bus'iness asso'ciate who was re'fuse`d?
12. 我的朋友、亲戚或生意上的伙伴被拒签了。我怎样做才可以为他们的申请提供帮助?
Can I fi'nd out what the rea'sons were?
我能知道拒签原因吗?
13. Can I apply' for a new vi'sa or au`thori`za'tion once I am in Can'ada?
13. 我到达加拿大以后是否可以申请新的签证或许可?
14. What if I becom'e sick or in'jured while in Can'ada?
14. 我在加拿大期间生病或受伤了怎么办?
15. Informa'tion about' profes'sional asso`cia'tions in Can'ada
15. 有关加拿大职业协会的信息
16. Informa'tion and News'let`ters for Agents
16. 为代理人提供的信息和新情况发布信
1. What ki'nd of vi'sa do I need to go to Can'ada?
1. 我去加拿大需要办理什么签证?
The a'nswer depend's on your inten'tions.
这取决于你去加拿大的目的。
If you plan to be in Can'ada o'nly for a short per'iod of time to conduct' bus'iness or vis'it, you should apply' for a vis'itor vi'sa.
如果你只打算去加拿大做生意或观光,即做短暂的逗留,你应该申请访问签证。
If you plan to stud'y or work, you should apply' for a stu'dent au`thori`za'tion or an employ'ment au`thori`za'tion.
如果你打算学习或工作,你应该申请学生或工作许可。
If you would like to set'tle per'manently in Can'ada, you must submit' an immigra'tion ap`plica'tion.
如果想在加拿定居,你必须递交移民申请。
If you are a per'manent res'ident but not yet a Cana'dian cit'izen and intend' to be out'side` Can'ada for more than 183 days in an'y twelve-moth per'iod, you must apply' for a retur'ning res'ident permit'.
如果你是永久居民,但还不是加拿大公民,并打算在任意的12个月当中在加拿大境外逗留183天以上的时间,你必须申请返加许可。
2. How do I get an ap`plica'tion form?
2. 我怎样才能得到签证申请表?
To get an ap`plica'tion form online', please click here
想从网上获取申请表,请点击此处
You can al'so` pick up an ap`plica'tion kit at 19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Beijing PRC 100600 at the NORTH cha'nceRY dur'ing hours of op`era’tion.
你也可以在办公时间到位于北京东直门外大街19号的加拿大使馆北区办公楼领取申请表。
Click here for con'tact` informa'tion.
点击此处可以获取联系办法。
3. How do I apply'?
3. 我如何申请?
You can submit' an ap`plica'tion by mail or in per'son for a Vis'itor vi'sa, Stu'dent or Employ'ment au`thori`za'tion.
申请访问签证,学生或工作许可,你可以通过邮寄方式或亲自到使馆递交。
Ap`plica'tions for per'manent res'idence can o'nly be submit'ted by mail.
移民申请只能通过邮寄方式递交。
By Mail:
邮寄方式:
You can mail the complete'd ap`plica'tion kit (inclu'ding ap`plica'tion fee) with all support'ing doc'uments to:
你可以将填写完整的申请表,包括申请费 连同申请材料一起寄往下列地址:
Cana'dian Em'bassy Vi'sa Sec'tion
加拿大使馆签证处
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie Chao Yang Dis'trict Beijing 100600 PRC
中国北京朝阳区东直门外大街19号
In per'son:
亲自递交:
You can submit' the complete'd ap`plica'tion kit (inclu'ding ap`plica'tion fee) with all support'ing doc'uments ev'ery mor'ning, Mon'day to Thurs'day from 08.00 to 11.30.
你可以在周一至周五上午8:00 到11:30递交填写完整的申请表,包括申请费 和申请材料。
Please note that Effec'tive 6 Decem'ber 2000, the collec'tion of ALL fees paid in cash or cheque will be done by our new cashier of'fice, lo`cate'd near the North Gate of the Em'bassy, on the south side of the street, 100 me'tres east of the North cha'ncery.
从2000年12月6日期,所有用现金或支票支付的费用都将由位于加拿大使馆北区向东100米处路南,使馆北门附近的新收款处收取。
A'fter pay'ment of fees you do not need to line up at the street side recep'tion, you will be admit'ted to the bulding by show'ing your receipt' to the secur'ity guard.
付费之后,你不用在路旁的接待窗口排队,直接向警卫出示你的收据就可以进入签证处大楼。
Once inside' the waiting room, please line up at win'dow 1 or win'dow 2.
进入等候大厅,请在1号或2号窗口排队。
To pay fees by po'stal mon'ey or'der please line up at the street side recep'tion for a tic'ket.
通过邮政汇款形式付费和递交申请的,或需要其他服务的,请在路旁的接待窗口排队领号。
4. How much does it cost?
4. 费用是多少?
Click here for de'tail`s.
请点击此处查询更多信息。
5. How long does it take to get a vi'sa?
5. 获得签证需要多长时间?
Strai`ghtfor'ward ap`plica'tions are u'sually proc'ess`ed in Beijing within our stan'dard proc'ess`ing times.
手续齐全的申请,在北京通常可以在我们的标准受理时间内完成。
If you do not complete' your ap`plica'tion prop'erly or submit' the correct' doc'uments and proc'ess`ing fees as require'd in the ap`plica'tion kit;
如果你的申请表填写得不恰当或没有按照申请表中的要求递交正确的材料和受理费;
or if you must attend' an in'terview`, the proc'ess`ing time may be lon'ger.
或者你必须参加面谈,申请受理时间可能会更长。
6. Can I get a vi'sa at the bor'der or at the air'port`?
6. 我是否可以在边境或机场获取签证?
No. A vi'sa must be obtain'ed from a Cana'dian Em'bassy or Con'sulate before' you can board your flight.
不可以。必须在登机前在加拿大使馆或领事馆获得签证。
7. Do I have to have a pa'ssport` before' I can apply'?
7. 我申请之前是否必须有一本护照
Click here for de'tail`s.
要想了解具体信息,请点击此处。
8. What support'ing doc'uments do I have to submit' with my ap`plica'tion?
8. 在递交申请时,我必须交哪些材料?
Click here for de'tail`s.
要想了解具体信息,请点击此处。
9. Can my friend/rel'ative/spouse apply' for a vi'sa for me?
9. 可以由我的朋友/亲戚/配偶帮我办理签证申请吗?
Som'eone may submit' an ap`plica'tion on your beha'lf, but in the end you must sat'isfy` a vi'sa of'ficer that you meet the require'ments of the Immigra'tion Act, which may invol've a per'sonal in'terview`.
其他人可以代你递交申请,但是最终你必须使签证官相信你符合加拿大移民法中规定的各项要求,这就有可能包括一次面谈。
You must au'thorize` our of'fice in wri'ting if you wish us to release' your pa'ssport` or an'y per'sonal informa'tion on your beha'lf to an'y other per'son.
如果你希望我们代表你把你的护照或其他个人信息交给或透露给其他任何人,你必须给我们书面的授权。
10. Can I apply' by mail?
10. 我可以以邮寄的方式申请吗?
You may apply' by mail, but keep in mi'nd that you should allow' more time due to delay's in the po'stal sys'tem.
你可以以邮寄的方式申请,但是请记住由于在邮寄过程中会有一些延误,所以你应该多给我们一些时间。
11. My ap`plica'tion was re'fuse`d. What can I do about' it?
11. 我的申请被拒签了。对此我该怎么办?
Writ'ten rea'sons for refu'sal are giv'en to un`success'ful` vi'sa ap'plicants.
不成功的申请者会得到一份书面的拒签理由。
Once you are in posses'sion of the writ'ten rea'sons, there are lim'ited av'enue`s of appeal':
一旦你拿到了书面拒签理由,申诉的渠道就很有限了:
Spon'sors may appeal' refu'sals of mem'bers of the fam'ily ben'efits to the Immigra'tion Appeal' Divis'ion (IAD) of the Immigra'tion and Ref'ugee` Board (IRB).
担保人可以向移民和难民事务委员会(IRB)(check)的移民申诉部(IAD)就申请家庭团聚类移民的家庭成员被拒签进行申诉。
The appeal' can be based on facts, law or equ'ity.
申诉可以以事实、法律或平等原则为依据。
The IRB can not consid'er appeal's of vi'sa refu'sals of independ'ent or bus'iness im'migrants or of non-im'migrants (vis'itors, stu'dents, or wor'kers).
移民和难民事务委员会(IRB)不受理独立移民、商业移民或是非移民(访问、留学或工作)申请的拒签申诉。
Ref'use`d ap'plicants in these cat'egories are advise'd to make new ap`plica'tions o'nly if their cir'cumstances have cha'nged.
对于这几类申请的被拒签者,我们建议他们最好在自身情况发生变化之后再递交新的申请。
The refu'sal of a retur'ning res'ident permit' by a vi'sa of'ficer does not revoke' the ap'plicant's per'manent res'idence.
签证官对于返加证的拒签不能改变申请人的永久居民身份。
Per'manent res'idence may o'nly be revoke'd by an immigra'tion adju'dica`tor in Can'ada.
只有加拿大的移民判决官才能取消永久居民身份。
12. What can I do to support' the ap`plica'tion of my friend, rel'ative, or bus'iness asso'ciate who was re'fuse`d?
12. 我的朋友、亲戚或生意伙伴被拒签了。我怎样做才可以为他们的申请提供帮助?
Can I fi'nd out what the rea'sons were?
我能知道拒签原因吗?
Please remem'ber that al`though' you may provide' doc'uments to support' the ap`plica'tion of a friend, rel'ative, or bus'iness asso'ciate`, the decis'ion of the vi'sa of'ficer is ul'timately based on the ap'plicant's cir'cumstances, and not on an'y per'sonal or fi`nan'cial guar`antee's that you or an'yon`e else might be prepare'd to of'fer on that per'son's beha'lf.
请记住,虽然你可以为你的朋友、亲戚或生意伙伴提供材料,以帮助他们的申请,但是签证官的决定最终还要取决于申请人本人的情况,而并不取决于你或其他人为申请人提供的任何个人或经济担保。
As a fed'eral depar'tment, we are bound by the Pri'vacy Act not to discuss' the details' of an'y case with an'yon`e except' the ap'plicant and cer'tain au'thorize`d per'sons.
作为联邦政府部门,我们必须遵守隐私法,因而除了申请人和某些被授权的人以外,我们不能与任何人讨论任何申请的具体细节。
Before' we can release' informa'tion to you the ap'plicant must provide' us with spec'ific writ'ten permis'sion to do so.
申请人必须以书面的形式授权我们向你提供有关信息,我们才可以这样做。
E'ven with writ'ten au`thori`za'tion we do not release' per'sonal informa'tion o'ver the tel'ephone.
即使有书面的授权,我们也不在电话里透露个人的情况。
13. Can I apply' for a new vi'sa or au`thori`za'tion once I am in Can'ada?
13. 我到达加拿大以后是否可以申请新的签证或许可?
No. You must make an ap`plica'tion at a vi'sa of'fice out`side' Can'ada for a new vi'sa.
不可以。你必须在加拿大境外的签证机构办理新的申请手续。
You can o'nly apply' for an exten'sion to your vis'itor sta'tus from within' Can'ada.
你只能在加拿大境内申请延长你的探访者身份。
14. What if I becom'e sick or in'jured while in Can'ada?
14. 我在加拿大期间生病或受伤了怎么办?
You are respon'sible for an'y med'ical expen'ses you incur'.
你的任何医疗费用都由你自己承担。
Buy travellers' health insur'ance just in case.
你可以买旅游者健康保险,以防万一。
15. Informa'tion about' profes'sional asso`cia'tions in Can'ada
15. 有关加拿大职业协会的信息
Som'e oc`cupa'tions in Can'ada require' that you are li'cenced by a provin'cial or nat'ional bod'y gov'erning that profes'sion.
在加拿大,从事某些职业的人需要从监督该职业的省级或国家级机构获取资格证书。
To fi'nd out if you are in one of these oc`cupa'tions, please click here.
要想了解你是否从事的是此类职业,请点击此处
(LINK TO SITE)
(选定链接)
16. Informa'tion for A'gents
16. 为代理人提供的信息
Our next informa'tion ses'sions will be held on Tue'sday, Sep`tem'ber 11, 2001.
我处的下一次信息发布会将在2001年9月11日(星期二)举行。
Im'migrant Rep`resent'atives Ses'sion: 13:30 - 14:30
移民代理人部分:13:30 - 14:30
Stu'dent Rep`resent'atives Ses'sion: 15:00 - 16:00
留学代理人部分:15:00 - 16:00
We remi'nd you that these informa'tion ses'sions are o'nly o'pen to Cana'dian cit'izens or per'manent res'idents in Can'ada and request' that o'nly one represen'tative be sent from each com'pany.
请注意:此信息发布会只面向加拿大公民和永久居民,且每个公司只能派一名代表。
For secur'ity pur'poses, if you wish to attend' these ses'sions, please pre-reg'ister with the Exec'utive Assis'tant, Sandra Mok, by fax (86-10-6532-1684), before' close of bus'iness on Fri'day, Sep`tem'ber 7, 2001.
如果您想参加此次会议,为保险起见,请在6月8日我们下班之前发传真(6532-1684)给行政助理Sandra Mok 小姐进行登记。
All request's receive'd a'fter this dead'line` will not be accep'ted.
在此之后的任何要求都不会被接受。
A con`firma'tion let'ter will be sent to you.
我们将会给您发确认信。
NO'TICE TO A'GENTS :
代理人请注意
When send'ing mul'tiple ap`plica'tions, please include' sep'arate pay'ment (check, draft or PMO) for each individ'ual ap`plica'tion.
邮寄多个申请时,请将每一个申请的费用(无论是支票、汇票或是邮政汇款)都分别附于申请内。
We will not accept' one pay'ment for all ap`plica'tions.
我处将不会接受包含多个申请的一次性付费
" News'let`ter for A'gents Vol'ume` 1, No. 1"
“为代理商量的1时事通讯,No.1”
" News'let`ter for A'gents Vol'ume` 1, No. 2"
“为代理商量的1时事通讯,No.1”
Depar'tment of For'eign Affair's and Internat'ional Trade, 2000.
外交事务的部和国际经商,2000。
WEL'COME TO THE CANA'DIAN EM'BASSY BEIJING WEB'SITE`!
欢迎访问加拿大驻华大使馆网站
Mes'sage from the Am`bas'sador
大使致辞
What's New
最新消息
Chronol'ogy
年代学
Pub'lic Affair's and Cul'ture
文化新闻处
Devel'opment (CIDA)
发展援助
(加拿大国际发展署)
Job O'penings
工作机会
About' Us
关于我们
Rela'ted Site's
其它网站
Help
帮助
Wel'com'e to the web'site of the Cana'dian Em'bassy in Beijing.
欢迎你到在北京的加拿大大使馆的网点来。
This web'site introduce's Cana'dian in'terests in a com`prehen'sive range of ac`tiv'ities such as im`migra'tion, trade, devel'opment, cul'ture, and con'sular affair's.
本网站向您介绍加拿大在移民、贸易、发展、文化、领事等方面的综合情况。
Through the fol'lowing pages, you can al'so` learn more about' Can'ada and Chi'na.
通过以下网页,您还能更多地了解加拿大和中国。
Spot'light`
聚焦
For the spon'sorship reg`istra'tion form, please click here.
为主办登记公文格式,请单击这里。
For more informa'tion on the Ter'ry Fox Foun`da'tion, click here.
为更多的信息在特里福克斯基础上,单击这里。
Team Can'ada to Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong from Feb'ruary 9 to 18, 2001 has succes'sful`ly com'e to a conclu'sion.
对北京,上海和来自2001年2月9~18日的香港的队加拿大已经成功地来结论了。
For more informa'tion, please click here.
为更多的信息,请单击这里。
Cel'ebrate` with us the 30th an`niver'sary of the estab'lishment of diplomat'ic rela'tions between' Can'ada and Chi'na!
与我们共庆加中建交30周年!
Click here for photos of the ce'remony on Oc`to'ber 13th, 2000.
2000年10月13日加中建交30周年招待会上的照片,在此点击。
Our Address'
我们的地址
We are lo`cate'd at:
我们位于:
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie ChaoYang, Beijing 100600 Peo'ple’s Repub'lic of Chi'na
中华人民共和国北京市朝阳区东直门外大街19号,邮政编码:100600
Tel: (86-10) 6532-3536 Fax: (86-10) 6532-4311
电话:(86-10)6532-3536 传真:(86-10)6532-4311
Please click here for a map of the Cana'dian Em'bassy area.
加拿大驻华大使馆位置图,请在此点击 。
Hours of Op`era'tion
工作时间
The Em'bassy is o'pen to the pub'lic:
大使馆对外办公时间:
Mon'day to Fri'day
周一至周五
8:00 to 17:00
The Vi'sa Sec'tion is o'pen to the pub'lic:
签证处对外办公时间:
Mon'day to Thurs'day
周一至周四
8:15 to 11:30 (all ser'vices)
8: 15 至 11:30 (对外业务)
14:30 to 15:30 (pick-up accor'ding to sta'tus check card)
14:30 至15:30 (凭查询卡取件)
Please click here for fur'ther details'.
请点击此处查询更多信息。
Depar'tment of For'eign Affair's and Internat'ional Trade, 2000.
外交事务和国际经商部,2000。
All rights reserve'd.
版权所有
HOME
主页
Mes'sage from Am`bas'sador
大使致辞
What's New
最新消息
Chronol'ogy
Pub'lic Affair's and Cul'ture Devel'opment (CIDA)
文化新闻处
VI'SA
签证
Case Sta'tus
查询签证进展情况
Im`migra'tion
有关移民
Vis'itor Vi'sas
访问加拿大
Stu'dent Au`thori`sa'tion
加拿大留学
Tem'porary Employ'ment
临时工作
Retur'ning Res'idence
返加证
Ap`plica'tion Kits
申请资料/表格
Fees
现行受理费标准
Ser'vice Stan'dards
服务标准
Impor'tant No'tices
重要的通知
Team Can'ada
加拿大国家队
Mar'ket Report's
市场报告
Trade Cal'endar
贸易法规
Bus'iness in Can'ada
在加拿大经商
Cana'dian Econ'omy
加拿大的经济
Trade Agree'ments
贸易协定/组织
CON'SULAR
领事
Assis'tance to Cana'dians
给加拿大人的援助
Of'fices in Chi'na and Mon`go'lia
在中国和蒙古中的办公室
Pa'ssport` Ser'vices
护照提供服务
Cit'izenship Ser'vices
公民的权利和义务提供服务
Registra'tion
登记
On'line` Registra'tion
在线登记
Mar'riage in Chi'na
在中国的结婚
Arrest' or Deten'tion in Chi'na
逮捕,或者在中国拘留
Leg'al and No`tar’ial Ser'vices
法定权利和公证人提供服务
Fre'quently A'sked Ques'tions
常有人问的问题
Con'tact` Us
和我们联络
CAN'ADA
关于加拿大
Can'ada O'verview`
加拿大概况
Arts & Cul'ture
文艺景观
Geog'raphy & Cli'mate
地理和气候
Cana'dian Peo'ple
加拿大人民
Cana'dian Gov'ernment
联邦政府
Sym'bols of Can'ada
加拿大象征
Ed`uc'ation
教育
Ed`uc'ation Institu'tions
教育制度
Gov'ernment Schol'arships
政府留加奖学金
Cana'dian Stud'ies in Chi'na
加拿大人在中国学习。
Trav'elling in Can'ada
在加拿大旅游
Stud'ying in Chi'na 在中国学习
Tea'ching in Chi'na 在中国的讲授
VI'SA OF'FICE
签证办公室
Case Sta'tus E`mail' Quer'y
查询签证进展情况
Immigra'tion
移民
Vis'itor Vi'sas
访问加拿大
Stu'dent Au`thori`sa'tion
加拿大留学
Tem'porary Employ'ment
临时工作
Retur'ning Res'idence
返加证
Ap`plica'tion Kits
应用工具包
Fees
费用
Ser'vice Stan'dards
服务标准
Impor'tant No'tices
重要的通知
Rela'ted Sites
联系的地点
返回首页 公司简介 总裁介绍 高薪招聘 市场分析 商品价格 英语教材 网站精选 English